Franciscian Church

The church, dedicated to St. Michael the Archangel, was built in 1736 on the ruins of the medieval fortress from the 15th century. Attached to it is a friary with a chapel dedicated to the votive painting, the Black Madonna. The church, classified as a neo-Romanticism building is part of the Franciscan monastery. Visiting times: the church is open at all prayer times.

Address: 
Trg franjevaca 1
City: 
Subotica

Location