- Parking places in Subotica are divided into four zones (RED, YELLOW, GREEN and BLUE).
- Payment can be made through two methods – parking tickets and text messages (sms).
- Parking tickets for all zones can be bought at the "Štampa" kiosks ( mark the time of the parking on the ticket and display the ticket on the inside of the windshield of your car where it can easily be seen). Daily parking ticket is also awailable at the "Štampa" kiosks.
Parking can also be paid through cell/mobile phone using Serbian mobile networks. In the text of your message type in your car plate number without spacing and send.
1. RED ZONE parking messages should be sent to 9241
2. YELLOW ZONE parking messages should be sent to 9242
3. GREEN ZONE parking messages should be sent to 9243
4. BLUE ZONE parking messages should be sent to 9244
For a whole day in RED zone, messages should be sent to 9245.
For a whole day in YELLOW and BLUE zone, messages should be sent to 9246.
A few seconds afterwards, you will receive a text message (sms) which confirms thart you have made the payment.