Traditional manifestation “May Day in Palic” has been organized this year for 36th time in a row. It gathers a great number of domestic visitors from Palic, Subotica, Vojvodina, but it also gathers lots of foreigners from the whole region.
Like every year, Palic offers a wide range of products and fun. All along the lake shore, from Men’s Lido, to Yachting club, is the largest food and beverage offer, old crafts and souvenirs.
The unforgettable attraction during the Maj Day holiday in Palic is the Luna Park, which has devices from all over the country, and covers the area of 10,000 square meters, and as such is the largest Luna Park in Serbia at the moment.
The Zoo also has a varied program focused on the youngest visitors. Children can feed animals, participate in workshops and attend children’s shows.
Wednesday - May the 1st
11 am-19 pm Craft beer festival – “The Palic Lake monster”
16 am-19 pm Children’s workshops “The ball under the masks”
- making mask for children’s ball
- Face painting
- Dress up fairy-tale costumes and taking photos
- The Big ball under the masks – children’s party
19 pm-02 am Live gig at the Craft Beer Festival – The Mucke Trio band performance
Thursday - May 2nd
16 pm-19 pm Children’s workshops “Animal and Musical Empire”
- The “Make Your Music” program
- “Get to know the music”
- Dress up – animal costumes and taking photos
- “Become your Favorite Animal”
- Art workshop “The Great Collage of the Animal Empire”