The grand opening of the Palić Grand Terrace was in 1912. At that time it was also used as a multipurpose facility. The upstairs was renowned for its monumental ball room. At downstairs premises were a restaurant and a pastry shop. Two open terraces that embellish the front of the building are decorated by magnificently wooden carved parapet typical of Hungarian Art Nouveau.