Franciscan Church

This Church dedicated to St. Michael the Archangel was built in 1736, on the ruins of the medieval fortress from the 15th century. Attached to it is a friary with a chapel dedicated to the votive painting, the Black Madonna. The church, classified as a neo-Romanticism building, is part of the Franciscan monastery.

Address: 
Trg franjevaca 13, Subotica
Working hours: 
Visiting times: Church is open at all prayer times

Location